[dss-announce] dSS release V0.5 is available

Patrick Stählin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Mon Oct 26 13:30:10 CET 2009

Dear dSS Announce subscribers.

We are glad to inform you that we are releasing dSS V 0.5. This
release can be downloaded from:
http://developer.digitalstrom.org/releases/dss-0.5.tar.gz

The updated SOAP and JSON interfaces can be found at:
http://developer.digitalstrom.org/releases/dss-0.5-doc/dss-0.5-json_api.html
http://developer.digitalstrom.org/releases/dss-0.5-doc/dss-0.5-soap_api.html

We are planning to do an additional release in November before we go
fully OpenSource on January 15th 2010. The OpenSource release will be
accompanied by the first digitalSTROM developer day (more information
to follow shortly).

Please use the developer mailing-list to post your questions on this
release, and look at our project Wiki and Redmine at:

http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine

Kind regards

The digitalStrom team
--