[dss-announce] digitalSTROM in Light and Building

Rodriguez, Miguel miguel.rodriguez at aizo.com
Tue Apr 3 15:07:21 CEST 2012

Dear digitalSTROM community

We will be presenting our existing products and solutions in the Light + Building in the Messe Frankfurt  from the 15 to the 20th of April.  We wanted to invite you all to attend and experience first-hand the progress that digitalSTROM has made in the last few months.
We have a small contingent of tickets available for our community with emphasis on those members that would like to showcase their installation or solutions for possible future PR activities.  If you are interested in tickets please send a brief mail to hackerday at developer.digitalstrom.org.

We look forward to seeing many of you at our booth in Frankfurt

Kind regards
The digitalSTROM team

DigitalSTROM: Der neue Strom ist da.
Erfahren Sie mehr unter www.digitalstrom.com Erleben Sie digitalSTROM live auf der light+building 2012 15. – 20.April 2012, Frankfurt am Main, Halle 9, Stand B57