[dss-announce] Invitation to 3rd developer day: September 20/21st

Rodriguez, Miguel miguel.rodriguez at aizo.com
Mon Jul 9 09:15:53 CEST 2012

Dear All

We are glad to invite you to our 3rd digitalSTROM developer and integration days:

Dates:  Thursday 20 and Friday 21 of September 2012
Place:  New Tech Club in Schlieren
Brandstrasse 33
8952 Schlieren
Switzerland

Day 1 will be focused on providing you with information on how to integrate your applications and products with digitalSTROM.  Day 2 will be a hands-on session where our engineers will work side by side with you on your applications.

Agenda:

Day 1:  (10:00 - 17:00 h) Forum presentations day
Welcome coffee
Commercial opportunities for digitalSTROM partners
digitalSTROM architectural concepts
Lunch
Interfacing with digitalSTROM from smartphone Apps (iOS and Android)
Integrating cloud services with digitalSTROM native server Apps
Connecting your hardware products to the digitalSTROM system
Controlling digitalSTROM enabled components from central building control systems Apero

Day 2: (9:00-18:00) Hands on day
Develop your applications together with our engineers.  We will make hardware developer kits available and several rooms with focus on specific topics: Smartphones, dSS Apps, Hardware integration. At the end of the day we will have all teams present their results during our closing Apero

Please reserve your place in advance by sending a mail to:
info at aizo.com
Remember to mention in your mail if you will be attending the first day only or both days.

We look forward to seeing you in September The digitalSTROM team