[dss-announce] Invitation to the 4th digitalSTROM developer days

Digitalstrom Contact contact at digitalstrom.org
Tue Sep 24 15:02:30 CEST 2013

Invitation to the 4th digitalSTROM developer days

We are glad to invite you to our 4th digitalSTROM developer and integration days:

Dates:             Thursday Nov 14 and Friday Nov 15, 2013

Place:             New Tech Club Schlieren
            Brandstrasse 33
            8952 Schlieren
            Switzerland

Day 1 will be focused on providing you information on how to integrate your applications and products with digitalSTROM.  Day 2 will be a hands-on session where aizo engineers will work side by side with you on your applications.

Agenda:
Day 1: (10:00- 17:00) Forum presentations day
            Welcome coffee
What’s new since last developer day?
            digitalSTROM architectural concepts
            digitalSTROM Standard compliance
            Lunch
            Based on the new release 1.8, we will show you integration and feature demonstrations of
             hard- and software based products. A detailed program will be available later.
            Apero

Day 2:  (9:00-17:00) Hackaton
Develop your applications together with aizo engineers.  We will make hardware developer kits available in several rooms with focus on specific topics: Smartphones, dSS Apps, Hardware integration. At the end of the day we will have all teams present their results during our closing Apero

Please note that the presentations will be held in German, Slides in English. We’ll provide translators for participants preferring English.

Please reserve your place in advance by registering for Day 1, 2 or both by sending a mail to: contact at digitalSTROM.org<mailto:contact at digitalSTROM.org>

We look forward to seeing you in November

The digitalSTROM team