[dss-announce] Invitation to the 5th digitalSTROM developer days

Contact paul.buchmeier at digitalSTROM.org
Wed Oct 15 16:28:34 CEST 2014

Invitation to the 5th digitalSTROM developer days

We are pleased to invite you to our 5th digitalSTROM developer and
integration days:

DATES: Wednesday Dec 3 and Thursday Dec 4, 2014

PLACE: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY PARK

 Brandstrasse 33

 8952 Schlieren

 Switzerland

Day 1 will be focused on providing you information on how to integrate
your applications and products with digitalSTROM as well as an
introduction to security in distributed systems.

Day 2 will be a hands-on session where digitalSTROM engineers will work
side by side with you on your applications.

Agenda:

Day 1: (09:30 - 17:00) Forum presentations day

 _Welcome coffee_

 Keynote : Status and new functions

 digitalSTROM architectural concepts

 digitalSTROM Cloud preview

 _Lunch_

 Security in distributed systems

 vDC Applications : Integrate devices

 Google Glass integration

 digitalSTROM TINY applications

 Samsung wrist watch integration

 _Apero_

Day 2: (9:00-17:00) Hackaton

Develop your applications together with digitalSTROM engineers. We will
make hardware developer kits available in several rooms with focus on
specific topics: Smartphones, dSS Apps, Hardware integration. At the end
of the day we will have all teams present their results during our
closing Apero.

_Apero_

Please note that the presentations will be held in German, Slides in
English. We'll provide translators for participants preferring English

Please reserve your place in advance by registering for Day 1, 2 or both
by sending a mail to: contact at digitalSTROM.org

We look forward to seeing you in December

The digitalSTROM team