[dss-developer] Question about dss Web

Xue Chen xuechen628 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:25:58 CEST 2010

Dear digitalSTROM team,,
Thanks for your Help!! I have only  "Aizo Demokoffer dSK20" now, I want use it development a iPhone App(control the devices in iPhone through dSS, e.g. turn on or turn off the light). so, now I can't use your open source dSS software, can you give me some suggestions, where can I get the dSS software for dSK20? How can I do for my project?

Thanks for your help!!!

Xue Chen
xuechen628 at googlemail.com

在 25.08.2010,15:02, Hofmann, Christoph 写道: