[dss-developer] Where to get the demonstration set

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 17:44:05 CET 2010

Hi,

I wonder where to get the demonstration set (dSK10) mentioned in the
wiki. I built the dss and now like to test it.
BTW during building I had some problems. Basically the CMakeLists.txt
does not use find_package to actually resolve the dependencies. Instead
it just searches for the header files. But this does not work, if a
dependency is installed in an uncommon place. I added some Find*.cmake
files and corresponding find_package entries to the CMakeLists.txt. I'd
like to share the changes if desired but it might break stuff since I
cannot test it on Darwin.
BTW Some tests fail on my system. But I haven't looked into it yet. It
might be useful to publish test results via e.g. http://my.cdash.org/.

Jens