[dss-developer] Problems with TCP Sockets

Dieter Beck beck.m2m at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 3 23:26:59 CET 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to get notified on my PC when an event on the dss happens. So I
think the best thing is to do this with the help of the sockets.

I subscribed to the event model_ready in the subscriptions.xml file.
This file also gets executet because I can see the output of the print
function in the log.

But when I call the TcpSocket.sendTo("127.0.0.1", 1234, "asdf");
function i get the following error:

Message: Caught Exception while executing script: ReferenceError:
TcpSocket is not defined

It seems that it doesn't find the TcpSocket class. Do I have to
include anything?

Does anybody know a solution to this problem.

Kind regards

Dieter Beck