[dss-developer] dss installation fails with openssl support

Sergey 'Jin' Bostandzhyan jin at mediatomb.cc
Fri Mar 5 01:08:49 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 11:52:42PM +0100, Till Mossakowski wrote:

> I also have another question. On the page
> http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/wiki/dss/Demowohnung_Setup
>
> files like call_scene_item.py or dw_setup are mentioned.
> However, I have not found them in the repositories. Where do I get them?

we should probably add this link to the wiki, the files are here:

http://developer.digitalstrom.org/files/contrib/

You will also find some explanation on the UPnP setup when you
scroll down to the "UPnP and digitalSTROM" slides on this page:

http://www.digitalstrom.org/index.php?id=aktuell&no_cache=1

Kind regards,
Jin