[dss-developer] Demowohnung setup [WAS: dss installation fails with openssl support]

Johannes Winkelmann johannes.winkelmann at aizo.com
Fri Mar 5 14:20:25 CET 2010

Hi Till,

On 03/05/2010 11:41 AM, Till Mossakowski wrote:
> Johannes Winkelmann schrieb:
>
>>> many thanks for the link.
>>> However, trying to download dSS_script.zip leads to a 403 (forbidden).
>>
>> Indeed, sorry for that. Fixed now.
>
> many thanks. Indeed, the zip file just contains of the folder
> metering_script_files.
>
> However, the I still did not find the files call_scene_item.py
> and dw_setup mentioned on the page
> http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/wiki/dss/Demowohnung_Setup

Indeed, the wiki page has not been updated to reflect the naming change
of this script, which is no longer called call_scene_item.py but
call_item_by_state.py, which can be found in
   http://developer.digitalstrom.org/files/contrib/upnp_script_files/

The dw_setup script only starts mediatomb and the latest dss, the later
in a shell while loop. This will depend on the individual setup (the
setup described on the wiki page is just one example).

Hope this helps,
Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann