[dss-developer] groups over zones, function id?

Patrick Stählin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Mon Mar 15 10:53:36 CET 2010

Hi Dominik!

On Mar 12, 2010, at 1:34 PM, Dominik Wieser wrote:

> When I want to create a set out of all devices that contain the tag "asdf" I have to check in a loop on every device and then add it? Or is there a function SetOutofTag or something similar?

You can create a set by using the set-syntax[1]. A set containing all devices that are tagged with "asdf" would look like:

".tag('asdf')"

You just pass that string to the set functions e.g. SetTurnOn.

> Is there something (plugin or in the core) planed for a local load balancing? I would be ready and interessted to develope something in this direction.

Which load would you like to balance?

[1] http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/wiki/dss/Set_syntax

Patrick
--