[dss-developer] dSApp Programmierung: erste Schritte

Dieter Stokar dieter.stokar at usility.ch
Sat Mar 5 14:51:55 CET 2011

Hi Miguel

Thanks, I got it now.

Let me briefly share what the problem was:
I'm working on a Mac which natively supports ssh. I had actually tried that.
But I failed to explicitly specify the username (-l option) and thus I tried to log into a non-existing account.

The second problem was that I tried with the password for dssadmin, which I had modified in the web interface.
However, the password for ssh had not been changed by that and still uses the default value.
Which to mind sums up to a rather sever security issue... I just submitted a ticket regarding this.

Although, in principle I think I'd know how to change the password I'd appreciate if you could provide a quick instructiont.
(I'd hate to lock myself out...)

Thanks!
Dieter