[dss-developer] Job opening in the digitalSTROM server team

Johannes Winkelmann johannes.winkelmann at aizo.com
Mon May 30 16:22:17 CEST 2011

Dear subscribers,

I'd like to bring to your attention that there's currently an opening at
aizo AG in Schlieren, Switzerland, as a software engineer in the
digitalSTROM Server (dSS) Team, the group creating the software we're
dicussing here :-).

Besides solid know how of both C++ and Linux it's an advantage to have
worked in an Embedded Linux environment before.

More information can be found in the job description on
  http://www.aizo.com/de/jobs/jobs_zurich.php
  http://www.aizo.com/de/jobs/documents/SoftwareIngenieurServer_corr.pdf

If you're interested, please get in touch with the contact mentioned in
the PDF. If you have questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Best wishes,
Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann