[dss-developer] led-wizard Problems

Pascal Suter d-digitalstrom.org at psuter.ch
Thu Oct 9 10:25:25 CEST 2014

Dear Chrisoph

thanks for the info. I managed to program my dimmers now by using
another dSM and dSS which are running the latest stable version. I
just connected the entire circuit to the alternat dSM, uploaded the
dim profiles to those dimmers and then connected it back to the house
installation. Now the dimmers work Flawlessly with the programmed
profile but on my dSM and dSS that are running the testing version :)

cheers
Pascal