[dss-developer] Is it possible to get a virtual dss?

Jan von der Assen jvdassen at dizmo.com
Tue Aug 16 12:09:19 CEST 2016

Hi!

We are currently showcasing some of our digitalstrom applications in our lab as well as on the road. As we don’t have a complete digitalstrom setup, we were wondering if it is possible to get a virtual digitalstrom server to show basic interaction between our applications and the dss. After talking to the employees at digitalstrom we were kindly redirected to this forum.

Is there any way to get a virtual server or a similar solution to simulate the behaviour of a dss on a basic computer?

Regards,
Jan