[dss-developer] Scenes 11 & 12 (decrement-increment)

Jean-Marc Trinon jmt_be at mac.com
Fri Feb 19 20:05:04 CET 2016

These two scenes correspond to two behaviors described in the "Standard Device Behavior".

The Scene Command Reference in the ds-basics document does have entries for them.
This is Table 27. The document however says 11 is increment and 12 decrement, while
the actual behavior is the opposite.

I can easily use JSON to trigger these scenes on a room or an individual device.

However, if I try to link the triggering to the push of a joker button, I never have the option
presented to me in the configurator.

Is there a way to make them visible so I can program buttons for that?

Any particular reason for excluding them from the available options?

Thanks
jmt