[dss-developer] Scenes 11 & 12 (decrement-increment)

Jean-Marc Trinon jmt_be at mac.com
Wed Feb 24 15:09:35 CET 2016

Christoph,

here is another scenario where what I asked for can be useful.

I want to use the Amazon Echo interface to ask for dimming up or down. It would be totally impractical
to have to ask "start dimming up" followed by a "stop dimming". To simulate the behavior of the push button
use for dimming.

I 'd like to be able to voice that I want a little more light or a little less and I would expect the system
to react according to how it has been calibrated.

I have not been able to figure out another way than using a user defined action calling increment/decrement
to achieve the functionality I'm looking for. If there is another way, I'm open to suggestions.

Would there be an issue to expose increment/decrement for definition of user defined actions?

jmt