[dss-developer] An Issue with Add-On Triggering System

Zi Yuan, Chan ziyuan at smartboxasia.com
Fri Jul 15 07:10:43 CEST 2016

Same issue, in an attempt to try to avoid multiple parameters by
consolidating all variables into one:
http://i.imgur.com/apWzqL4.png

I received the following JSON:
http://i.imgur.com/X8OXFYI.png

Apparently this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

I'm new here and not sure if I'm the first one to face such issue? Are
there any experienced add-on developers here that have experienced this
before? Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Zi Yuan.