[dss-developer] Custom Channels

mustafa.yuce at armakom.com mustafa.yuce at armakom.com
Mon Jun 27 09:41:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

We defined some external devices as virtual device on digital strom
enviroment those have output and some channels. For example one device
has one output and this output has many channels. We define these
channels' channel type as 192,193,....., etc. When we define these
devices we can see on the digitalstrom system with the channels. The
problem is that we can not SET these custom channels values of the
output of the device. We used following api services ;

GET
/json/device/setConfig?dsid=3504175fe000000000016be7&class=64&index=3&value=33
(Here we assume index is channel number number. May be it is wrong)

GET
/json/device/setOutputValue?dsid=3504175fe000000000017ef3&value=53&offset=0
(Here we assume offset is the channel number)

Is there any other api method that we can set these custom channel
values?

PS : We know channels are defined static on digital strom enviroment
and this might be the problem. But we need to define these channels.

Kind Regards,
Mustafa Yuce.