From christian.stuellein at sse-engineering.de Wed Nov 14 14:57:46 2018 From: christian.stuellein at sse-engineering.de (=?UTF-8?Q?Christian_St=c3=bcllein_=7c_SSE?=) Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:57:46 +0100 Subject: [dss-developer] REST-API - Get/Set Value for blinds (KL220) Message-ID: <5cf3c345-9f9f-fba8-1401-92561570653b@sse-engineering.de> Hi, I wonder what's the correct way to explicitly get/set the current device values (position and angle) for blinds (like the KL220). I am able to use scenes for that (call a scene, get the scene values for both position and angle). I know, that scenes are the prefered way working with the system, but some of our customers want to have the possibility to set a value ecplicitly. This works fine for other devices (like dimming lights), but not for the KL220. I have 2 problems here: 1) If I request the current value with the getOutputValue() command with offset 0 - the position value is returned. But this value is scaled to 0..255 instead of the value given in the getSceneValue() command (0..65538). But it seems that I also can get the same value with the 16-bit scaling when i use the offset 2 - is this correct? 2) Which offset I have to use in the getOutputValue() command to get the angle? Or is there an other way requesting this? (Same question for setOutputValue) Thank you in advance -- Mit freundlichen Gr??en ______________________________________________________________ Christian St?llein SSE - St?llein Software Engineering Friedrich-Hartung-Str. 16 64560 Riedstadt Mobil: +49 (0)170 / 294 61 67 Tel: +49 (0)6158 / 828 7707 Fax: +49 (0)6158 / 828 7708 E-Mail: christian.stuellein at sse-engineering.de Web: www.sse-engineering.de -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 488 bytes Desc: OpenPGP digital signature URL: From michael.tross at digitalstrom.com Mon Nov 19 09:35:59 2018 From: michael.tross at digitalstrom.com (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Tro=DF=2C_Michael?=) Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:35:59 +0000 Subject: [dss-developer] REST-API - Get/Set Value for blinds (KL220) In-Reply-To: <5cf3c345-9f9f-fba8-1401-92561570653b@sse-engineering.de> References: <5cf3c345-9f9f-fba8-1401-92561570653b@sse-engineering.de> Message-ID: Hi Christian, as already mentioned, setting the values directly shall not be used for normal operations. Please use get/set output value commands only for a configuration process and store the final settings as scene, see "saveScene" command. The GR-KL220 and GR-HKL230 supports the following Offset Values in getOutputValue: Offset Size Value 0 8 Bit Current Position 2 16 Bit Target Vertical Position 4 8 Bit Target Lamella Angle The setOutputValue command does not support current position (offset "0"), only the target positions. Michael http://developer.digitalstrom.org/Architecture/dss-json.pdf, p.69: [cid:84f57078-96d2-40c8-85f7-c9a17b1d63bf] ________________________________ Von: dss-developer-bounces at forum.digitalstrom.org im Auftrag von Christian St?llein | SSE Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. November 2018 14:57 An: dss-developer at forum.digitalstrom.org Betreff: [dss-developer] REST-API - Get/Set Value for blinds (KL220) Hi, I wonder what's the correct way to explicitly get/set the current device values (position and angle) for blinds (like the KL220). I am able to use scenes for that (call a scene, get the scene values for both position and angle). I know, that scenes are the prefered way working with the system, but some of our customers want to have the possibility to set a value ecplicitly. This works fine for other devices (like dimming lights), but not for the KL220. I have 2 problems here: 1) If I request the current value with the getOutputValue() command with offset 0 - the position value is returned. But this value is scaled to 0..255 instead of the value given in the getSceneValue() command (0..65538). But it seems that I also can get the same value with the 16-bit scaling when i use the offset 2 - is this correct? 2) Which offset I have to use in the getOutputValue() command to get the angle? Or is there an other way requesting this? (Same question for setOutputValue) Thank you in advance -- Mit freundlichen Gr??en ______________________________________________________________ Christian St?llein SSE - St?llein Software Engineering Friedrich-Hartung-Str. 16 64560 Riedstadt Mobil: +49 (0)170 / 294 61 67 Tel: +49 (0)6158 / 828 7707 Fax: +49 (0)6158 / 828 7708 E-Mail: christian.stuellein at sse-engineering.de Web: www.sse-engineering.de -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: pastedImage.png Type: image/png Size: 11969 bytes Desc: pastedImage.png URL: From digitalstrom at jensnistler.de Tue Nov 20 11:11:14 2018 From: digitalstrom at jensnistler.de (Nistler, Jens) Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 11:11:14 +0100 Subject: [dss-developer] Verbindung zum Websocket-Server des dSS aufbauen In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Leider werden ueber den Websocket keine brauchbaren Informationen zum Systemstatus ausgespielt. Ist es in Zukunft denkbar zumindest aufgerufene Szenen dort zu veroeffentlichen? Dies wuerde bei der Integration in Drittsysteme vermeiden staendig ueber /json/event/subscribe nach Aenderungen zu pollen. Vielen Dank, Jens Am Fr., 14. Sep. 2018 um 09:44 Uhr schrieb Nistler, Jens < digitalstrom at jensnistler.de>: > Sorry, autocorrect. > Es muss natuerlich wss://dss.local/bus heissen. > > Nistler, Jens schrieb am Do., 13. Sep. 2018 > um 22:48 Uhr: > >> Ich bin schonmal einen Schritt weiter. >> Der WebSocket Server unter was://das.local/bus nutzt eine gew?hnliche >> Digest Authentifizierung. >> >> N?chster Schritt: Herausfinden in welcher Art der Server gerne seine >> Anfragen h?tte. Aber auch dazu wird der dss-mainline Code sicher Aufschluss >> geben. >> >> Ich berichte weiter. >> >> VG Jens >> >> >> On Sun, 9 Sep 2018, 15:44 Nistler, Jens, >> wrote: >> >>> Hallo zusammen, >>> >>> mit ein wenig Suche im Sourcecode des dSS, habe ich festgestell, dass >>> ein Websocket Server Events veroeffentlicht. >>> https://git.digitalstrom.org/dss/dss-mainline/tree/master/src/web/websocket >>> Wie genau funktioniert die Authentifizierung mit diesem? >>> >>> Ich arbeite gerade an einer Integration von digitalSTROM in >>> homeassistant. >>> Events ohne subscribe/poll zu erhalten waere natuerlich grandios. >>> >>> Vielen Dank! >>> >>> -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: From michael.tross at digitalstrom.com Fri Nov 23 16:18:51 2018 From: michael.tross at digitalstrom.com (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Tro=DF=2C_Michael?=) Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 15:18:51 +0000 Subject: [dss-developer] Improved firmware update process Message-ID: Hi, I'm glad to announce that the DSS firmware _u_pdate process has been greatly improved. This new process will get active soon, production release is planned in the next weeks. The highlights are: - secured the update image with signatures to ensure integrity and authenticity - changed from package files to a single versioned image file - the update data for DSS Addons is included in the image file to simplify the upgrade, e.g. the second update step is no longer necessary - the upgrade dialogue informs about new version number of new image file instead of long list of package data The upgrade is performed by erasing and reprogramming the flash-memory, the user settings written via Configurator are retained, but all "manual" changes to the file system will get lost. If you e.g. uploaded data to the "dssadmin" home directory or applied other changes directly to the filesystem they will not be restored. If this is an issue for your systems or your customers please take care to preserve the data before updating. The new update process will be available for the hardware models DSS11-1GB, DSS11E, DSSIP, DSS20. Best regards, Michael