[dss-developer] Det info about the currently active Scenes

Troß, Michael michael.tross at digitalstrom.com
Tue Jan 29 18:14:51 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

> Am 24.01.2019 um 16:29 schrieb Christian Stüllein | SSE <christian.stuellein at sse-engineering.de>:

[…]
> I have a questsion: Is there a way to get information about all
> currently active scenes (for areas, groups and devices)? Or is the only
> way to wait a while until a new scene call was send for all possible
> devices/areas/... ?
>
> The server has that information - but I don't have a glue if/how I could
> request them.

The dss provides only limited information about active scenes, unfortunately. Available is the so-called „lastCalledScene“ per group, e.g. within the lights, shades or audio group of a zone the lastCalledScene property may be „0“, „5“ and „19“ (meaning „Lights Off“, „Shades Up“, and „Audio Preset4“). The lastCalledScene value is included in the apartment structure response. Additionally for the group „lights" there is a system state provided per zone that shows if the lastCalledScene in the default setting turned lights on or off. The „lastCalledScene“ and the lights status is  also visible on the Configurator system tab, section overview.

Improvements on the status of active scenes (and devices) will be a topic in upcoming changes of this project. Availability is still a matter of month and not weeks, but there is already something started.

Michael