[dss-developer] Where to get the demonstration set

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Tue Feb 2 19:34:59 CET 2010

Hi Patrick,

> > I wonder where to get the demonstration set (dSK10) mentioned in the
> > wiki. I built the dss and now like to test it.
>
> You should contact aizo directly concerning the demonstration set.

Thanks. I'll try this.

> > I added some Find*.cmake files and corresponding find_package entries to
> > the CMakeLists.txt. I'd like to share the changes if desired but it might
> > break stuff since I cannot test it on Darwin.
>
> If you're creating a merge-request on the dS-gitorious [1] I'll give
> your changes a try. Note that Michael Tross from aizo has committed an
> update to CMakeLists.txt in his clone [2].

I just had a look at his changes. It uses FindBoost.cmake. I think it is
missing the unit_test_framework. I created some very simple Find*.cmake
for packages that are not (yet?) in the cmake repository. So please have
a careful look at it. Hope it does not break too much. I just created
the merge request.

> > BTW Some tests fail on my system. But I haven't looked into it yet. It
> > might be useful to publish test results via e.g. http://my.cdash.org/.
>
> Some of our tests rely on a data-directory to be present in the
> working directory of the tests binary. I've added some documentation
> [3] on how to run the tests this morning.

I'm building out of source. Now less tests fail but still some. I
created the symbolic link with ln -s /path/to/data tests/data.

Jens