[dss-developer] Where to get the demonstration set

Patrick Stählin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Thu Feb 4 23:21:48 CET 2010

Hi Jens!

I've got your changes to compile on Mac OS X and Ubuntu 9.10 [1].

On Feb 3, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Jens Mueller wrote:

> Couldn't we even get rid of the IF(WITH_GCOV) etc. in
> webservices/CMakeLists.txt, core/CMakeLists.txt and unix/CMakeLists.txt
> since we just set the flags in the CMakeLists.txt as specified in
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CTest:Coverage

I've added them locally since the generated code from gSOAP as well as the tests would provide coverage too if the flags were set globally. But since I'm filtering the results anyway before viewing them, we could indeed remove those.

> But what I find strange is that it always rebuilds the core library
> despite I didn't change anything. Why does it do this?

That is because build_info.h gets regenerated on each run. I'm not too happy about that but it's very helpful when you get error reports.

[1] http://gitorious.digitalstrom.org/dss/dss-mainline/merge_requests/12

Patrick
--
Patrick Stählin		Hardware Wrangler