[dss-developer] Where to get the demonstration set

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 20:25:24 CET 2010

Hi Patrick,

> > I just had a look at his changes. It uses FindBoost.cmake. I think it is
> > missing the unit_test_framework. I created some very simple Find*.cmake
> > for packages that are not (yet?) in the cmake repository. So please have
> > a careful look at it. Hope it does not break too much. I just created
> > the merge request.
>
> Thanks for your contribution! I've merged your request into my
> cmake_dependency branch tweaked some things on it [1]. Its not
> compiling on Darwin yet but it works on Gentoo.
> One thing though: It breaks the linkage of the tests if GCOV is on
> (cmake .. -DWITH_GCOV=yes). I'll check if thats a breakage introduced
> by Gentoo or a general problem.

I think your changes make perfect sense. So here (Debian unstable) it
builds with -DWITH_GCOV=yes.
Couldn't we even get rid of the IF(WITH_GCOV) etc. in
webservices/CMakeLists.txt, core/CMakeLists.txt and unix/CMakeLists.txt
since we just set the flags in the CMakeLists.txt as specified in
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CTest:Coverage
I tried this and for me it works.
But what I find strange is that it always rebuilds the core library
despite I didn't change anything. Why does it do this?

> As soon as the build works on my macbook I'll see that the changes get
> merged to into dss-mainline.

Great.

Jens