[dss-developer] Where to get the demonstration set

Patrick Stählin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Wed Feb 3 17:38:23 CET 2010

Hi Jens!

On Feb 2, 2010, at 7:34 PM, Jens Mueller wrote:

> I just had a look at his changes. It uses FindBoost.cmake. I think it is
> missing the unit_test_framework. I created some very simple Find*.cmake
> for packages that are not (yet?) in the cmake repository. So please have
> a careful look at it. Hope it does not break too much. I just created
> the merge request.

Thanks for your contribution! I've merged your request into my cmake_dependency branch tweaked some things on it [1]. Its not compiling on Darwin yet but it works on Gentoo.
One thing though: It breaks the linkage of the tests if GCOV is on (cmake .. -DWITH_GCOV=yes). I'll check if thats a breakage introduced by Gentoo or a general problem.

As soon as the build works on my macbook I'll see that the changes get merged to into dss-mainline.

[1] http://gitorious.digitalstrom.org/~packi/dss/packis-dss-mainline/commits/cmake_dependency

Patrick
--
Patrick Stählin		Hardware Wrangler