[dss-developer] Access to dSS on dSK30 demo Kit

Meier Dominik dominik.meier at fhnw.ch
Fri Feb 19 09:37:35 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I am a member of the Load Management Group of FHNW and ETH and we are currently building up a small dsLab at FHNW with water heaters, Fridges and other household devices to test decentral load shedding and optimization for grid stability based on digitalSTROM technology.

For that I got a dSK30 with integrated dSS in the electric meter.

1) As I understood from previous posts, most of you guys set up the dSS on a separate Linux machine. So you certainly have full access to your system. But how can I get access to the server on the energy meter, for example to set scenes, group devices etc. ?

2) In the provided dSK30 documentation there is the support at aizo.ag contact Mail for questions. Is it better to contact these guys relating to setting up hardware and software? I don't want to spam the list although it is very informative sometimes as I recognised..

Thanks for your help and I am really impressed about the motivation of aizo and digitalSTROM people!
Regards
Dominik Meier

Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Hochschule fuer Technik
Institut fuer Aerosol und Sensortechnologie

Meier Dominik
Klosterzelgstrasse 2
5210 Windisch Switzerland
T: +41 56 462 42 92