[dss-developer] Question about test dss

Patrick Staehlin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Mon Jul 26 16:53:57 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Monday, July 26, 2010 03:08:45 pm Xue Chen wrote:

> I used mac, how can I work with xcode?

Xcode is not supported at the moment, but the command-line build might still
be working [1]. I can't verify that as I don't own a Mac (anymore).
When you've managed to build the dSS on the command-line connect it to the
dSK20 ([2]) and start the dSS.
If you can't get it to compile on the command-line you should be able to get
it working using VirtualBox and a Ubuntu Linux image.

You might need to disconnect the dSS in the dSK20 as it's running a non-Linux
version of the dSS.

[1] http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/projects/dss/wiki/Mac_OS_X
[2]
http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/projects/dss/wiki/Connecting_a_demonstration_set_to_your_dSS

Hope that helps.

Patrick
--
Patrick Stählin         Hardware Wrangler
futureLAB AG            tel: +41 (0)52 260 22 22