[dss-developer] wsdl file

Johannes Winkelmann johannes.winkelmann at aizo.com
Thu Mar 11 14:31:24 CET 2010

Hi Dominik,

On 03/10/2010 09:01 PM, Dominik Wieser wrote:
> hello
>
> does anybody know where i get the newest wsdl file from?
>
> the one from 0.7.7 doesn't support ssl yet and the one from the
> repository has some mistakes.

Thanks for pointing this out. I've implemented a couple of changes to
the handling of the WSDL files, which are included in the my dss git
clone. The changes are also scheduled to be reviewed for inclusion into
the dss-mainline repository in merge request #58:
   http://gitorious.digitalstrom.org/dss/dss-mainline/merge_requests/58

We'll discuss this ASAP, and hopefully include this change or a
variation thereof in dss-mainline.

Cheers, Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann