[dss-developer] Extend time of already released timed events

Meier Dominik dominik.meier at fhnw.ch
Mon May 3 17:01:28 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I come up with another question:

I would like to extend the time of an already captured timed event.
E.g. If I subscribe a turnOn event "NR0" in subscribtions.xml that will be released 60sec after another raised event "NR1", is it possible to extend this time, based on another event "NR2" that is coming in?
Or in words: I would like to turn on some devices in 60sec, but if there is a certain event in the mean time, I would like to wait a bit longer.

I saw, there is also a possibility to release a timed event out of a JavaScript file, called via the subscriptions.xml, but I could not find a solution by that method neither.

Is there the possibility to overwrite an event, or is it more like "fire and forget", so ones captured by the handler no chance to influence.

Knows anybody a workaround to do this?

Thanks,
Regards
Dominik

Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Hochschule fuer Technik
Institut fuer Aerosol und Sensortechnologie

Meier Dominik
Klosterzelgstrasse 2
5210 Windisch Switzerland
T: +41 56 462 42 92
N: +41 79 679 46 84
F: +41 56 462 47 11
dominik.meier at fhnw.ch
http://www.fhnw.ch/technik/iast

IMPORTANT:
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to FHNW and must not be passed to any third party without permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.