[dss-developer] Segmentation fault

Patrick Staehlin pstaehlin at futurelab.ch
Thu May 6 15:06:45 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Monday 03 May 2010 14.20:50 Bryant Hansen wrote:

> Is there any updated status on this?  We're seeing the same issue on
> 64-bit Ubuntu 9.10.

As noted in the bug-report [1], the work-around is to use a recent version of
gsoap as the one shipped with Ubuntu has broken SSL support.

In the email linked to the bugreport we've provided a package for gsoap that
should work, but it's a 32bit package and not a 64bit version. So if you're
running a 64bit version of Ubuntu you'll need to build gsoap yourself.

[1] http://developer.digitalstrom.org/redmine/issues/show/319

Patrick
--
Patrick Stählin		Hardware Wrangler