[dss-developer] SSH Zugang

Rodriguez, Miguel miguel.rodriguez at aizo.com
Fri May 20 08:56:37 CEST 2011

Alexander

>>Ich w?rde vorschlagen, den aizo-Support zu kontaktieren.

>Ich telefoniere mit aizo Deutschland, die verweisen mich auf die Schweiz. Bei der Schweiz rufe ich an (Durchwahl 55), da ist >man komplett ?berfordert und verspricht um R?ckruf bzw.

>Meldung per Mail. Dies ist nun eine Woche her und ich glaube nicht das da noch was kommt.

I have spoken with our support. We will send you a replacement dSS. Please send us the original dSS back as soon as you get the replacement.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

As Sebastian mentioned, the adaptor that you have received is for communication with the dSM's over RS485, and can be used if you install the dSS application in your Linux PC.

Kind Regards

Miguel Rodriguez
Aizo AG