[dss-developer] Klemmenbefestigung (Daniel Weber)

Rodriguez, Miguel miguel.rodriguez at aizo.com
Fri May 20 14:53:28 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel

>Hallo, jetzt hab ich eine Frage an die, die ein Demonstrationsbrett aufgebaut haben. Ich wollte wissen ob ihr Halter kennt f?r >die Klemmen insbesondere f?r die Tasterklemme. Da ich mein ein neues Brett am aufbauen bin und es dementsprechend >gut aus sehen soll. Gibt es da was?

There are 3 possibilities:

1) If you use solid wire, you can form them and have  klemme M  directly mounted. This is how we build the Demokoffern.  This is not good for Tasterklemme.

2) You can get some screw holes drilled in your base board and then hold both sides of the klemme to these screws (kind of a rail mount). This is what we do on our test systems using wood as base boards

3)If you want to keep the klemme under the taster, you can use Kabelbinder to hold it tight.  This is how we do it in our demonstration room.

If you have any better ideas let us know :-)

Hope this helps

Miguel Rodriguez
Aizo AG