[dss-developer] Trying to build dss11-vm-image

Sergey 'Jin' Bostandzhyan jin at mediatomb.cc
Thu Sep 27 14:07:17 CEST 2012

Bryant,

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 01:58:05PM +0200, Bryant Hansen wrote:
>  Thanks for the fast response, Sergey.
>
>  Lukas: If you find yourself desperate enough to dig deep into the
>  mechanisms, devshell would probably be the next step.
>  http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Devshell
>
>  # bitbake -c devshell dss11-vm-image

the devshell hint is generally a good idea, but in this special case
I would not bother with it. The way how the image is generated should be
changed, it's a problem in the bbclasses that take care of this special
live image and I anyway need to have a look at this at some point.

Kind regards,
Sergey