[dss-developer] Trying to build dss11-vm-image

Lukas Zeller luz at plan44.ch
Thu Sep 27 23:11:48 CEST 2012

Hi Sergey,

The VM image in feeds works fine and is great for experimenting (you showed it to me at the devDays already, thanks!)

However the VM is only an intermediate step for me, my real target is the ALIX box. I just thought that the VM image is closest to that (x86 build), so I wanted to make sure I can build the VM and then start to adapt for the ALIX as needed.

I'll try to delete and bake w/o clean in between and see how far I get.

Thanks for the hints!

Lukas