[dss-developer] dSS JSON

Tin Pham tinphamtan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:22:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm doing a project about new hardware recognition for digitalSTROM system.
As far as i know, if any new dsID is connected to the system, we need to
press "reregister all hardware" button in Hardware tab (advance view) in
the web GUI.
Then wait and refresh view to see the new device.
I run web console in Firefox and see this code when the "reregister all
hardware" button is press:

https://192.168.0.11/dsa/json/dsm/restartRegistration?_dc=1367341915315&dsid=3504175fe000001000000e8a

I think that it is similar with the JSON command. I have searched in the
dSS JSON document and relevant document but there is no command for
restartRegistration or testDevicePresence. There are some "rescan" code but
they didn't work for me.
I'm a newbie in programing and just start from scratch few weeks ago,
please help me.

Best Regards

Tin Pham