[dss-developer] Building dss according to WiKi

Marcus Haas mhaas at acs-online.de
Tue Nov 3 13:22:42 CET 2015

Hello all,

I know (via Google) that this question was in here before, but I could not
find the solution:

I have been trying to build the dss exactly according to the instructions in
the Wiki. Everything worked including the missing “dss-misc/libcommchannel”
as also mentioned in an earlier thread
(http://forum.digitalstrom.org/pipermail/dss-developer/2015-September/000771
.html).

Like in the previous post, dss failed to build with the missing
digitalSTROM/ds.h dependency.

I have compiled and installed all ds485 libraries and the dsm-api from GIT
(as instructed in the Wiki).

I have tried various versions of dss (1.5, 1.33, mainline-git) but none of
the would compile against the library stack.

I would appreciate any help on how to fix the ds.h issue or a general
indication on exactly which version of each individual library is required
to build which version(s) of dss.

Thanks & best regards

Marcus

--