[dss-developer] Bugreports v1.10.4

Sascha Volkenandt sascha at akv-soft.de
Sun Feb 14 15:12:40 CET 2016

Hello,

since I didn't find a place to file bug reports, I'll try here:

I have noticed two bugs in the dSS JSON interface after upgrading my
system from v1.10.2 to v1.10.4.

- the call event/get with a positive timeout doesn't block anymore.
Regardless of what timeout value I pass, the call returns with an empty
list immediately when no events have occurred

- the call device/getOutputChannelDontCareFlags doesn't ever return
anything. Also the documentation doesn't match the source: It doesn't
accept a parameter "channels", but according to the source should return
the flags for all channels, which doesn't work since the channels are
put into a JSONObject (with empty strings as keys) instead of a JSONArray:

Expected: { channels: [ { channel: 'brightness', dontCare: 0 }, ... ] }
Actual: { channels: {} }

Regards,
Sascha Volkenandt