[dss-developer] Scenes 11 & 12 (decrement-increment)

Andreas Dröscher dss at anticat.ch
Sat Feb 20 22:23:09 CET 2016

Yes, but its kind of a complex setup.

The shades I have are "self adjusting". The motor is measuring the torque while
moving the shades up and down. If a certain limit is reached it stops.

Everything is fine with reaching closed / end position. However in the up / open
position the stress should be released. So the spindle has to turn 90° in the
reverse direction. I use decrement to perform this turn.