[dss-developer] not able to build dss on x64 linux ubuntu 18.04

holli holli at holli.at
Tue Jun 18 10:04:21 CEST 2019

Hello,

i did setup all correctly I believe but on the make of the dss I receive:

ranlib libds-catch-main.a

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../build -I..  -DDS_SYSCONFDIR='"/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/etc"' -DDS_DATADIR='"/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/share"' -isystem../../external -I../../src -DBOOST_ENABLE_ASSERT_HANDLER -pthread -I/usr/include -I/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/include   -std=gnu++1z  -Werror=return-type -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Wswitch-enum -Wno-unused-parameter  -D_DEBUG -g -Wall -O1  -MT ../src/ds-connector/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.o -MD -MP -MF ../src/ds-connector/.deps/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.Tpo -c -o ../src/ds-connector/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.o `test -f '../src/ds-connector/cat-main.cpp' || echo '../../build/'`../src/ds-connector/cat-main.cpp

mv -f ../src/ds-connector/.deps/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.Tpo ../src/ds-connector/.deps/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.Po

/bin/bash ../libtool  --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -std=gnu++1z  -Werror=return-type -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Wswitch-enum -Wno-unused-parameter  -D_DEBUG -g -Wall -O1  -rdynamic  -o ds-connector-cat ../src/ds-connector/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.o libds-connector.a -lssl -lcrypto libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread -ljson-c libds-asio.a libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread -ljson-c libds-crypt.a -lcrypto libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread -ljson-c libds-api.a libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread -ljson-c -L/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib -Wl,-rpath=/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib -Wl,--as-needed -latomic -Wl,--no-as-needed libds-api.a libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread -ljson-c -ldl

libtool: link: g++ -std=gnu++1z -Werror=return-type -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Wswitch-enum -Wno-unused-parameter -D_DEBUG -g -Wall -O1 -rdynamic -o ds-connector-cat ../src/ds-connector/ds_connector_cat-cat-main.o -Wl,-rpath=/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-as-needed  libds-connector.a -lssl libds-asio.a libds-crypt.a -lcrypto -L/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib -latomic libds-api.a libds.a -lboost_system -lboost_thread -lboost_chrono -lboost_filesystem -lpthread /home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib/libjson-c.so -ldl -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/home/holli/dSS/sysroot/lib

libds-connector.a(libds_connector_a-client-bus.o): In function `dsConnector::makeClientBus(boost::asio::io_context&, ds::Conf&, dsConnector::StreamClient&, dsConnector::ClientBusHook&, dsConnector::Subscriptions&)':

/home/holli/BUILD/DigitalStrom/dss-mainline/build-pc/build/../../build/../src/ds-connector/client-bus.cpp:52: undefined reference to `ds::asio::ReconnectTimer::ReconnectTimer(boost::asio::io_context&)'

/home/holli/BUILD/DigitalStrom/dss-mainline/build-pc/build/../../build/../src/ds-connector/client-bus.cpp:52: undefined reference to `ds::asio::Timer::Timer(boost::asio::io_context&)'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Makefile:2911: recipe for target 'ds-connector-cat' failed

This is with boost 1.66 self build and if I use the conan files – the build fails as well here but with a different error:

/home/holli/BUILD/DigitalStrom/dss-mainline/build-pc/build/../../build/../src/ds/json.cpp:7: undefined reference to `json_object_equal'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

I checked the json-c files – default was 12 on ubuntu now I’m on 13 and the json_object.h has json_object_equal information – any help would be great.

I must get the dss running on my x64 because since the last update of the dss to 1.16 – every motion detection action is delayed by 4-10 seconds and from dss support I was told this is because my old dss and I should by a new one…

Nice to roll out a software and bake my house – no fix – buy new hardware from us – so I must get the dss running on my local unix env. To avoid to buy another device which might be not powerful enough in 1 year again…

Thanks

Holli

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://forum.digitalstrom.org/pipermail/dss-developer/attachments/20190618/609e159a/attachment.html>

More information about the dss-developer mailing list