[dss-developer] digitalSTROM Server Scripting deprecated - what is the new way?

Walter Sunk w.sunk at integius.com
Thu Jan 9 12:16:17 CET 2020

Hello,

I visited your developer site at

https://www.digitalstrom.org/allianz/entwickler/developer-resources/system-apis/

There "digitalSTROM Server Scripting" is crossed out and marked
deprecated with the note: "please talk to us before you start developing".

I need to push all the events on the dS-server as shown in the
dS-server-communication-log (e.g. scene-calls, device-button-clicks) to
a specific server for further analysis.

I was informed this would be possible with "digitalSTROM Server
Scripting", however this is deprecated now.

Can you please tell me the official supported way how to solve my
problem described above?

Thanks for help,
Regards
Walter