[dss-developer] Which sensorType for water leakage sensor?

Hendrik Kluge Hendrik.Kluge at gmx.de
Sat Jan 18 18:06:52 CET 2020

Hi,

thanks for answering! Is there any plan to support this in the future
(when)?

Which would be the appropriate type for a vibration alarm sensor (e.g. on a
window to detect if the glass “is vibrating” due to someone trying to break
it)

My guess is “inputtype 5” (motion), yet not 100% appropriately.

Cheers

Hendrik