[dss-developer] Question about dss

Xue Chen xuechen628 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:48:57 CEST 2010

Dear digitalSTROM team,
I am the Master student in FH Hagenberg in Austria. I still have some question about dss.

1. now I used Linux in VMware Fusion, I have done a test according to "How to build the dss", but when I executed the command "cmake ..", it don't have the directory in "/usr/share/dss/data", where do I do wrong?

2. I don't have the "create_cert.sh" in tools directory, I used 0.9.0-alpha1, how should I do when I need to generate a private key and a certificate?

3. How can I control the devices through the website or application(I used Aizo Demokoffer dSK20)? Can you give me an example?

4. Can I compiled the code with eclipse? How should I do?

5. the last silly question : )
it has many c++ code in the directory(e.g. in "core"), is it used to build a application(software) or all for build the Website(websrc)? How can I use it build my own application or website?

Thank you very much for your help!!
Have a nice day!

Xue Chen
xuechen628 at googlemail.com